Fabric Genomics supports genomic data analysis for pharmaceutical drug development, clinical trial stratification, population health applications, and research studies. Our robust computational methods and algorithms identify and prioritize likely causative variants in families and cohorts.
- Proprietary ranking algorithms
- Family & cohort analysis
- Standard analysis workflows
- Secure data sharing
- Collaboration across institutions
Family & Cohort Analysis and Population Reference Genomes for Research
Family & Cohort
- Use standard workflows to analyze single individuals as well as families, including trios, quads and more complex family pedigrees
- Run large cohort and case-control analyses to quickly identify disease-causing variants and biomarkers with validated ranking algorithms, VAAST and Phevor
- Easily assess novel biomarkers with extensive annotations and analytic tools, including loss of heterozygosity
- Securely share data across clinician and investigator teams and project sites
Population Reference Genomes
- Build population reference genomes using BioGraph
- Easily identify variants that are significant drivers of disease burden or health within a population, and that may not be well represented in GRCh37
- Speed disease candidate assessment with validated ranking algorithms, VAAST and Phevor
Enterprise Data Management for Research
Data Management Solution
- Develop a long-term genomic patient data repository that can be queried and analyzed for on-going disease studies and clinical trial recruitment
- Harmonize NGS data that is generated from different sequencing technologies or produced at different time points using BioGraph
- Use advanced data compression to encrypt and store BAM and FASTQ data at half of the size of the original BAM file
Partnered with World-Class Research Institutions
Quickly identify and assess promising disease causing candidates in families and cohorts.
Harmonize NGS data from different studies or research groups with BioGraph to generate novel insights from larger populations.
Create a Secure
Establish a long-term genomic patient data repository that can be queried and analyzed for ongoing disease studies, biomarker discovery, and clinical trial recruitment.