Fabric Clinical Idiopathic
Combining deep phenotype data with genomic data using proven proprietary algorithms to rapidly and accurately identify disease-causing variants in rare disease patients.
Combining the benefits of proven variant prioritization algorithms with the latest in cloud computing to enable the accelerated interpretation of genetic tests in time-critical situations.
Fabric Hereditary Panels
Providing automated, accurate interpretation by leveraging Fabric’s proprietary annotation engine and classified variant knowledge base.
Fabric Oncology Panels
Enabling precision medicine by leveraging Fabric’s proprietary annotation and comprehensive clinical interpretation engine.
Enabling precision medicine through algorithm guided assessment of NGS data in inherited disease and oncology.
Fabric Enterprise Key Benefits
Security and Regulatory Compliance
Cloud and on-site hosting options incorporating comprehensive data and network security protocols. Regulatory compliance programs.
- Industry-standard data encryption
- HIPAA and SSAE 16
- ISO 27001
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 and Part 820
- CLIA and CAP
Secure and Scalable
A solution that scales with your lab as you launch new assays and grow in test volume.
- Easily launch targeted panel, exome, and genome based tests
- High-throughput workflows for every test type that enable your lab to scale
One Platform, Any Test
A single comprehensive platform that can support all of your NGS testing needs–spanning diagnostic and risk-based tests in multiple disease areas.
- Inherited Cancer Risk
- Carrier Screening
- Hereditary Disease Testing
- Molecular Oncology
- Rare/Idiopathic Disease
Algorithms, technology, and clinical standards to drive scientific accuracy and efficiency.
- Variant prioritization algorithms for individuals, families, or population cohort analysis
- Access to an expert network of variant scientists
- Machine learning methods that leverage our large classified variant database to accelerate interpretation and reporting