Country Genome Programs
Fabric Genomics works with scaled, country genome programs to investigate genetic variation. Our advanced BioGraph technology enables the creation of population-specific reference genomes for novel diagnostics and drug discovery.
- Actionable patient reports
- Biomarker discovery & cohort analysis
- Population reference genomes
- Data harmonization & longevity
Actionable Patient Reports & Biomarker Discovery for Country Genome Programs
- Deliver actionable panel, exome and genome reports to consenting participants
- Provide a complete genetic picture of a patient’s health with results sent to the point-of-care via direct EMR integration
- Create a growing knowledge base of condition-gene associations and classified variants
- Maximize diagnostic rate for exomes and whole genomes, and accelerate candidate assessment with validated proprietary ranking algorithms, VAAST and Phevor
Biomarker Discovery & Cohort Analysis
- Assess novel biomarkers with extensive annotations and analytic tools, including loss of heterozygosity
- Run cohort and case-control analyses to quickly identify disease-causing variants and biomarkers with validated proprietary algorithms, VAAST and Phevor
- Share encrypted data across clinician and investigator teams, as well as across project sites
Population Reference Genomes & Enterprise Data Management for Country Genome Programs
Population Reference Genomes
- Build population reference genomes using BioGraph
- Easily identify variants that are significant drivers of either disease burden or health within a population, and that may not be well represented in GRCH37 or GRCH38
- Speed disease candidate assessment with validated ranking algorithms, VAAST and Phevor, and rapid annotation
Enterprise Data Management
- Develop a long-term genomic patient data repository that can be queried and analyzed for on-going disease studies and clinical trial recruitment
- Harmonize NGS data that is generated from different sequencing technologies or produced at different time points using BioGraph
- Use advanced data compression to encrypt and store BAM and FASTQ data at half of the size of the original BAM file
Partnered with World-Class Country Genome Programs
Deliver actionable patient reports and reduce health care costs by translating research programs into system-wide clinical practice.
Comprehensive View of Country Genetics
Develop a comprehensive view of population-specific genetics, which can lead to more accurate biomarker discovery and drug development opportunities.
Create a Secure
Establish a long-term genomic patient data repository that can be queried and analyzed for ongoing disease studies, biomarker discovery, and clinical trial recruitment.